2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What you guys think, used MF Doom dunks for $188 shipped, hald a size bigger than what I usually wear. Still good condition. No brainer?
upload_2018-1-23_12-41-40.gif

dLebowski dLebowski I almost bought the Terp colorway of the elite dunks a couple weeks back but ended up settling on the black/gum kostons

still interested in a dunk elite high, but i've read some poor reviews about sole seperation.. how long you been skating em?

I'm a fan of both deconstructed dunks, but just not a fan of the price. Anybody else noticing these just sitting in stores? Hoping to cop them on sale.

dLebowski dLebowski I almost bought the Terp colorway of the elite dunks a couple weeks back but ended up settling on the black/gum kostons

still interested in a dunk elite high, but i've read some poor reviews about sole seperation.. how long you been skating em?
I have a couple months on a pair of lows. They've held up fine for me. Flick wear is decent too. The impact protection is poor, but I don’t do anything big. Board feel is great though, for a cupsole. No sole separation for me.

Salt stains in my size for 150 on stockx.....seems a bit steep though. One of the few highs Ive always wanted.

On another note, my Marnell mids came today! Aside from a tiny glue stain they are nicely made. Didnt expect them til tomorrow but ill take it.

Attachments

• 20180123_212252.jpg
    20180123_212252.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom