2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

892FD868-8498-44B4-A797-190B8309A1C0.png

Whew. No hype for SBs, no hype for dunks and no hype for Mids and these got vaporized. Thank goodness I hit on SNKRS.

I was on the fence, but really just wanted to buy something SB.

These may have went fast, but so did Elite Medicom's. You can find them for near retail just 6 months later. Resellers better sell fast.

I was thinking the same thing. I had to call all over to score the Bearbricks more than likely due to bots they where non existent online. Funny thing is just as you said you 6 months out and can find them near retail on resell sites .

Scored on spot.

was on the fence but figured cop now, ask questions later. Hope they’re nice in person.

Going to rock these today in honor of the rare mid pick up.
9C69B71D-A4B4-43A3-B2F4-213C8AB1AB88.jpeg

Awww man when I was like 13 I saw these in the window of my local skate shop. Wanted them bad at the time but didn’t have any money haha

Scored on spot.

was on the fence but figured cop now, ask questions later. Hope they’re nice in person.

Going to rock these today in honor of the rare mid pick up.
9C69B71D-A4B4-43A3-B2F4-213C8AB1AB88.jpeg

very nice my neighbors got them from familia with special box ( ty blizzard ) yesterday Nap all over my shirt after holding them

Pretty annoyed that stupid SNKRS app didn't send a reminder and I totally forgot while on a work call.

I thought SB hype was dead and figured if not on NIke I'd score them SOMEWHERE!

Now to lowball all resellers and hope to get something. I think I'll do $120 max.

Can't believe it. Took an L once again on a shoe most everyone bashed. Unbelievable. The hype wins again.
Couldn't understand the hate. I just stumbled upon these on the SKRS app yesterday. Never owned a pair of SBs, but the shoe matching the strain and the furry suede are such nice touches, I couldn't help but give it a shot.

These fly off shelves?

Back
Top Bottom