2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

throw some white sb laces in those biggies and they are fire.

Held these in hand today, wouldn't be able to take the waxed laces out one of my favorite aspects of the shoe Overall the quality is ggood definitely best GR in awhile. Tupac's are meh crazy how much effort they put into Biggie's compared to pacs

Last edited:
Okay, got these last night for $45...digging 'em! Threw in the red laces and we're good to go. I know I'm a #ntdenim nightmare, so feel free to throw out any tips in that regard. These jeans are actually a slim leg, but you wouldn't know it. Is there any way to get something good without going to a tailor? I'm generally a 38/30, so let me know where you fellas find good jeans out of the box or do I just need to step it up and go in for an alteration?

Dunk SB.jpg

I don't do denim much, because I have child bearing hips. But when I do, Levi's 511 and learn how to pin roll

Okay, got these last night for $45...digging 'em! Threw in the red laces and we're good to go. I know I'm a #ntdenim nightmare, so feel free to throw out any tips in that regard. These jeans are actually a slim leg, but you wouldn't know it. Is there any way to get something good without going to a tailor? I'm generally a 38/30, so let me know where you fellas find good jeans out of the box or do I just need to step it up and go in
Alterations will make your old jeans look new and probably a cheaper option if all you want is tapered legs.

Got them from Black Sheep.

Playing around with the cart, looks like they had about ~10 pairs for each size of Biggie, and half as much Tupac.

Beyond crushed I was too late to find my size from all the spots that have released so far.

Was not even thinking about them coming out today thought 5/12 was the date.

Back
Top Bottom