2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just wanted to share. Back on my birthday my girl got me Tiff's. Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. She got my these because she remembered how bummed I was I missed out on them. Feels so Damm good to have met a.girl who understands my hobby and supports me and it.
IMG_20180503_140533.jpg

Just wanted to share. Back on my birthday my girl got me Tiff's. Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. She got my these because she remembered how bummed I was I missed out on them. Feels so Damm good to have met a.girl who understands my hobby and supports me and it.
IMG_20180503_140533.jpg
CONGRATS MAN!

IMG_20180503_140533.jpg

We all remember too.

Happy anniversary.

Thanks fellas.
To me I think they probably did get a cease and desist letter. that logo is pretty on point. What I don't get is do they think that no one will notice or it will fall through the cracks like how does this get past the person in charge

Back
Top Bottom