2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1CC0E365-B4AB-49A6-98E4-1864D123CAE9.jpeg

Not horribly executed tbh they just picked the worst possible model.
Flatspot sent an email that they are allocating via raffle. Really? I can't find anyone outside of me that wants them! (And I guess resellers...)

Was a strange almost staggered release - seems planned especially with the "C&D" announcement to drive interest and rollout slower so the people that found out later jump at the second chance to cop a day later. It worked for me this time but i didnt think this was normal, was it???

Was a strange almost staggered release - seems planned especially with the "C&D" announcement to drive interest and rollout slower so the people that found out later jump at the second chance to cop a day later. It worked for me this time but i didnt think this was normal, was it???
I don’t think this was planned. A lot of shops are still waiting for there allocations and some shops that had confirmations that they were receiving them got their allotment snatched mysteriously and are no longer scheduled to receive them. Every shop has said the same thing that goes in line with how SB typically handles C&Ds. The “Back To The Futures” were more of staggered release, this is pretty much in line with C&D procedure.

I don’t think this was planned. A lot of shops are still waiting for there allocations and some shops that had confirmations that they were receiving them got their allotment snatched mysteriously and are no longer scheduled to receive them. Every shop has said the same thing that goes in line with how SB typically handles C&Ds. The “Back To The Futures” were more of staggered release, this is pretty much in line with C&D procedure.

True story.

This is definitely not planned or a marketing gimmick.

Good to know - hoping since my pair shipped I should be good to go, but it seems messed up that ppl wont have much of a chance to cop.

Is NIKE just unloading as much as they legally can to recoup some $ back?

Good to know - hoping since my pair shipped I should be good to go, but it seems messed up that ppl wont have much of a chance to cop.

Is NIKE just unloading as much as they legally can to recoup some $ back?

They’re either selling before the C&D is official or anticipating the “send em back” notice from Nike.

I confess that I only bought these because of the Biggie/Pac gimmick. I don’t wear SBs (although I got the last Pigeons), but I’m becoming more glad that I made the spontaneous purchase off of Premiere (shipped this morning)

SPoT shipped, will be arriving tomorrow. I’ll be getting these BIGs delivered before I get the white widows lol

Idk i wanted em before the early sale and strange rollout - I own zero pair of denim dunks (and 10000000 pairs of denim work jeans). Still don't completely understand the C&D reasoning, but with rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 John00 John00 and everyone else, hope ppl that wanted em copped.

Back
Top Bottom