2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have to clean these up. My first love has jaundice. And dirty. 20180605_204129.jpg

33106055_1581578211969601_1968404282218643456_n.jpg

There's the high res image...it's hard to say for sure but the size tag appears to show 883232-442, so these most likely are the Takashi tribute joints.

Is that navy or black doe?
Yeah, tongue says “ride life”, like the leaked pics from earlier today.

they should've done the front part(not sure what it's called) cement too for consistency. but then again it'll look like the lights out entourage but with white tongue

What are your recommendations for best lows of each era? Looking to find a few older era models that can still be rocked and won't cost 400+. Already looking for some True Black DS if I can find a good price, but tiffs and heinekens are way out of my reach right now.
you might want to peep at _nate_w's gram for reference. he just recently posted a pic of all pairs from orange-black box era

I dunno about these. That perforated stuff annoys me. I hated the Gino’s because of it. The cement print, then the perforated mid panel and then the smooth material in the front throws the shoe off to me. It’s like they just slammed 3 things together.

YEP

Back
Top Bottom