2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

finally pulled a trigger for another nike dunk sb low - a deadstock
2013 Black Rain - 50 USD in ebay with FREE international shipping

anybody have black rain on their collection?

sole became a gum sole in color , though it is cream white originally

Untitled 2.jpg

Then below is the comparison from a new photo to the pair I received

Untitled.jpg
The gum part is way too even all around tbh. I still think they are dope tho and you didn’t pay a ton

If you folks had to pick 3 SBs (Retro, Low to high conversions or unreleased samples) to release or re-release in a pack to jumpstart Nike SB again, what would they be? I was having a conversation with a someone and I'm interested in hearing your answers
Voorhees Lows
Freddie Lows
Dunkle lows

unfortunately.. never owned those.. only seen in person (like the Paris Lows)...

appreciate the thought though.

:smile:

Haha I completely misread your post then. I thought your 2/3 meant you had 2 out of the 3 I had posted. I remember the story about you working at the Nike outlet and your coworker letting those Paris dunks pass through, so I thought you had the other two. My bad Dude :blush:

If you folks had to pick 3 SBs (Retro, Low to high conversions or unreleased samples) to release or re-release in a pack to jumpstart Nike SB again, what would they be? I was having a conversation with a someone and I'm interested in hearing your answers
Supreme dunk highs to low. change only the model. leave the materials.

Any sales still going on with SPoTTampa from 4th of July last week? I would love to get the baby blue Lance mountain blazers for the low low

Michael Lau dunks
Pharrell - INTO LOWS
Any laser dunk/one piece/Chris Lundy

Back
Top Bottom