2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not gonna lie all I really want is my pair and that coin, leaning more towards that coin. Not too bothered about the stickers, the ISO box would be cool but eh.

Reminds me of the black sheep wisc colab that sold out quick and couple week later they restock again .. don’t bother paying resell, they should be Easy to cop next week that’s if you want the shoes not accessories

Correct. You can still get a pair with the premier branding behind the swoosh with the general release too

Thanks. Had no idea about this release til like an hour before when my homegirl @ me on twitter saying she likes these. I copped for her since I know she aint have the bread right now to get em. Doubt if she knew it was a special release so she'll be extra happy!

FML added the 10.5 and went back for the longsleevlo and cap.l since they didn't pop up same time. Only to come into cart to lose the 10.5 and no time for 11 backup. Now sad without shoe, it wasn't worth getting shirt and cap. Hopfully premier gods gonna bless me with some restock haha. Looking forward to evereyev picture on feet!

FML added the 10.5 and went back for the longsleevlo and cap.l since they didn't pop up same time. Only to come into cart to lose the 10.5 and no time for 11 backup. Now sad without shoe, it wasn't worth getting shirt and cap. Hopfully premier gods gonna bless me with some restock haha. Looking forward to evereyev picture on feet!

maybe keep a monitor on the site...they just restocked a sz 5 thats gone now, but maybe they'll do some bigger sizes randomly

Edit: Damn premiere shipped already

Last edited:
Sup y’all! Been a while. Ryus today
35AAA5A8-7B4B-4D36-95BE-FA2EEDFD458E.jpeg

Yeah missed those premier highs real fast lol smh , I’ll wait for the wide release on the 24th. I could do without the iso packaging

Back
Top Bottom