2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only reason I'm getting them is that trumpet connection pulling on my heartstrings.
Will be cool to have a gold and purple pair of SBs to go along with my silver and purple Dino Jrs though.
Yeah, the trumpet tie with my son has me leaning towards copping.

Offered them up to him (he’s 14), but he only wears Jordan’s. He’s just starting 9th grade. It’s crazy, you see parents try to push their kid’s in athletics for scholarships. I had no idea music could work in the same way. His private school recruited him like a star running back.

As a Parent and Grandparent, this rings true...
77B630C2-1405-413C-949F-C156D95F9DCB.jpeg

Lol for 1/10th the price too!
And, unless I'm totally just not hip to the superhero sneaker culture, without the stigma of fake/real. You got a Superman "S," Batman Bat Symbol, Wonder Woman "W," or Spider-Man Spider logo, you're in the club without question. And if they light up on top of that...you've got the juice now!

Odd to connect Basketball and Skateboarding
I get the dunk connection but not dunk SB

They just really have no idea what they are doing up there do they?

Sort of a reach, but maybe since skaters used to rock bball shoes back in the day to skate?

i skated in my reebok pumps back in the day lol...dee brown anyone????

Odd to connect Basketball and Skateboarding
I get the dunk connection but not dunk SB

They just really have no idea what they are doing up there do they?
Sort of a reach, but maybe since skaters used to rock bball shoes back in the day to skate?

i skated in my reebok pumps back in the day lol...dee brown anyone????
I mean, were things like Goldilocks and the Three Bears any more connected to skateboarding?

Back
Top Bottom