2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BDDC5F90-807F-4CBD-A996-709FFA89F08C.jpeg
19F147F0-7BA1-4BCB-8B89-AAA08174672B.jpeg

Don’t sleep on Redlands either

My local outlet had the tupac dunk on the clearance wall for 35. Line was over 100 deep. Wasn’t waiting around for that lol

lmao. why yall mad doe. theyre proving to yall that SB is indeed not dead.

Travis Scott rocking the Unkles. Definitely drawing more eyes, even if just a few, towards SBs.

Yea he was wearing de la lows recently too.

Where are u guys copping grails for little or nothing
I'm not saying I don't believe u I just want to know lol.

All the spots you would expect. I wouldn't say "next to nothing," but more like "significantly less than the market value was a few years ago."

With a few real nice releases this year, and a couple that hit mainstream, that's starting to swing back in the other direction.

Ah I gotcha.

I feel like I been waiting years for these to decline in price lol
20181015_073613.jpg

If they hit a stack because of some new hype I give up lol

Yea pretty high.
Jedis are another one im constantly watching for but my sz is $$$$$

There was a point they did kinda decrease tho.

The price of the brick is about to go up. No one cared about SBs. Now they're going to be the IN shoe.
lollll dudes still complaining about prices going up. How many of y'all in the past few months have been unable to purchase a pair of SBs because prices have suddenly skyrocketed? If you haven't been copping SBs over the last few years while they've been dirt cheap and you're waiting til NOW to complain about prices, sounds like you're a little late hopping on the bandwagon, too. Way too many folks seem to be forgetting that SB dunks were one of the staple parts of sneaker/streetwear/hypebeast "culture"; it definitely got quiet for a couple of years but this isn't some newfound hype thing. You wanna clown on people feening for off whites as if Tiffany kid didn't exist, as if people didn't thirst for SBs 10+ years ago. I don't even listen to Travis Scott but he's been wearing SBs and dunks for literally years. Just because your IG explore page has been showing it to you more lately doesn't mean that's when it started. He posted up a story on IG featuring Don Quixote samples, I doubt people who learned what an SB is in 2018 is going out of their way to find those.

neverforget
justin-bieber-and-american-apparel-gallery.jpg

lollll dudes still complaining about prices going up. How many of y'all in the past few months have been unable to purchase a pair of SBs because prices have suddenly skyrocketed? If you haven't been copping SBs over the last few years while they've been dirt cheap and you're waiting til NOW to complain about prices, sounds like you're a little late hopping on the bandwagon, too. Way too many folks seem to be forgetting that SB dunks were one of the staple parts of sneaker/streetwear/hypebeast "culture"; it definitely got quiet for a couple of years but this isn't some newfound hype thing. You wanna clown on people feening for off whites as if Tiffany kid didn't exist, as if people didn't thirst for SBs 10+ years ago. I don't even listen to Travis Scott but he's been wearing SBs and dunks for literally years. Just because your IG explore page has been showing it to you more lately doesn't mean that's when it started. He posted up a story on IG featuring Don Quixote samples, I doubt people who learned what an SB is in 2018 is going out of their way to find those.

neverforget
justin-bieber-and-american-apparel-gallery.jpg

I don't care for your essay. Bieber and Scott have two different demographics. Scott is more of a tastemaker than Bieber.

I don't care for your essay. Bieber and Scott have two different demographics. Scott is more of a tastemaker than Bieber.
lolllll that photo is from at least 7 or 8 years ago. I'm just throwing it out for the sake of posting a celebrity in SB dunks.
9539.jpg
here's your boy in de la highs, how's hype on those?

Truth spoken.... I will say I’ve been lazy on older pickups, but I won’t lose sleep because I’m kind of a noob and wasn’t around during the hype years.... so not connected to many of those releases

I honestly think I have pretty much all the pairs I NEED
Well except denim Forbes, Sharks and Flashes
Still need those but $ doesn’t make sense (also need Paris but won’t ever happen)

Speaking of Supas how were the highs? Good materials/comfort? I was on the fence and wanted to wait for deep discount but never got around to it.

Back
Top Bottom