2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

clean and simple
spot-nike-sb-dunk-low_05.jpg

It's really crazy how these are damn near the same...black outsole, white midsole, black upper, silver Swoosh, teal Swoosh outline...aside from the sockliner and the tongue tag, they're identically color blocked.

Any word on whether the new Diamonds will have a paint rub-off gimmick like the Lance Mountains? It'd be pretty neat if beneath the black paint is aqua leather.

Anyways, seriously considering biting the bullet on a new pair of DS Diamond lows (my personal favorite SBs). Don't know how this happened, but looks like my pair is ruined. SMH.

55384B88-682E-41E6-93D1-E00CCBFDFC7E.jpeg

udntnoeme01 udntnoeme01 common on a lot of pairs at this point. Thankfully mine are good, there are some spots where it's starting to wrinkle but no rips yet. The material just wasn't built to last through so many years of storage and changing seasons. I've even seen some start to oxidize green.

Any word on whether the new Diamonds will have a paint rub-off gimmick like the Lance Mountains? It'd be pretty neat if beneath the black paint is aqua leather.

Anyways, seriously considering biting the bullet on a new pair of DS Diamond lows (my personal favorite SBs). Don't know how this happened, but looks like my pair is ruined. SMH.

If you’re wearing em, **** like that is going to happen. Beat em to the ground, grab another pair to keep on ice until then.

Same thing happened to my Brut's, but are much worse.
Nothing a little Paint can't repair.
Or, can take to a local Cobbler to repair.
29106d13-6dc7-44ac-9667-d04af43b310f-jpeg.2198709

Last edited:
Old tooling upper is where it's at, new tooling sole is what it should have always been.

Grip is so much better.

vinnuendo vinnuendo gotcha, for a second I was thinking I may have unknowingly grazed my foot on something, but good to know this isn't uncommon.
dvlsfan30 dvlsfan30 I actually have a second pair that I've been sitting on, but unfortunately they're a 9.5 (I'm an 8). Tried wearing em' with sneakershields AND forcefields. Probably better off liquidating to fund a new pair in my size (if they're still around).
ats kicks ats kicks Have you taken your pair to get repaired by any chance? Curious to see how improved they'll turn out. I personally haven't had the best experiences with local cobblers; they ruined my Takashis when all I asked for was a simple glue job.

To everyone else, what material is the pink part on the Stussys? I'm pretty sure they're neither nubuck nor a fine-grained suede; I noticed that they crack as opposed to crease at flex points (will take pics later), has this happened to anyone before?

I'm in. They're pretty plain in comparison to the originals or even the retro highs, but I like. Seeing as the latest Pigeon remake (which I personally love) was mainly black, I'm surprised to see another remake of a classic go the "mainly black" route. Hopefully the whole quality talk is legit. I love that the recent Pigeons used the Stetson waterproof leather, so hopefully there's a little bit more to these Tiffs than faux croc and a velcro swoosh. I'm in regardless though.

Back
Top Bottom