2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I could change anything about these releases, it'd be with the white pair....leave the black pair as is, with the removable swoosh, etc...but then mirror the tiffany blue panels from the OG's on the white pair, and keep the chrome swoosh non-removeable....:smokin

A friend of mine is out there. Said about 30 heads in front of him an hour ago. Not sure what it looks like now. I’m sure they’ll throw some online.

Tiff highs were the last shoe I bought online from SPoT, trying to do a repeat with the white pair now lol

They gonna spike up on stock x especially the white ones —then eventually up and down next weeks

patients is key If you want to get them almost to retail ..

After this Release say Rip diamond supply co
no one gonna Mention them again

Tiff highs were the last shoe I bought online from SPoT, trying to do a repeat with the white pair now lol
I was out there for UCS and they seemed to only have like 1 FSR or something, i walked away empty handed and was like 13 or 14 on line. Probably gonna try running out there now just to see.

shoecollage.jpg

Found this other old collage I made like three or four years ago with most of the dunks I had in high school. Back in the day it was all trades + cash so I only had a lot of those for like a week or two sometimes haha

damb idk if i can mash SB and non SB dunks in one list. too many pairs

they dont make em like they used to

They gonna spike up on stock x especially the white ones —then eventually up and down next weeks

patients is key If you want to get them almost to retail ..

After this Release say Rip diamond supply co
no one gonna Mention them again
Is Nicky gonna be like Jeff now and start with “remember that riot at Complexcon for the yellow?”

This thread is a sh*t show right now will be glad when all these “once a blue moon” people get out of here..........smh

Not trying to troll or start an argument but curious how this negatively affects you in any way?

People do have lives/interests outside of forums and my family always comes first. In the seven years since I last posted, I've never stopped wearing dunks but I definitely stopped posting/visiting. The humidity’s rekindled my interest in collecting and since I’m in a better position when I started, it seemed fun to jump back in the hot tub.

We’re all here because we love sneakers and the culture surrounding them. I feel it’s more the merrier but I’m open to hearing why you don’t think so.

I’ve been doing this Shoe collecting thing for a min. . . I’m NOT getting the warm and fuzzy for these shoes,but I will buy a pair of the white. They’re trying way to hard to have everyone jump on the SB bandwagon! It isn’t 2004 Nike.

Back
Top Bottom