2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cleaning out my closet today. Damn I need to invest in the drop front boxes. Shouts to whoever remembers these.

25F0968D-BA79-4976-90CC-9035298BA87A.jpeg

What is everyone’s thoughts on this reseller crying about StockX?

I heard about this, but this is the first time I actually watched. Dude is doing just that, crying. The concept of StockX is simple as hell, and makes all the sense in the world. Sellers post shoes for whatever price they want, buyers have the option of buying outright or putting their highest bidding price, and sellers decide on their own what price point they’re satisfied with. So he’s essentially upset that sellers have the power/control to sell their stuff for whatever price that they want, without being forced by a made up price floor? He sounds dumb IMO.

there are also Ghost lobsters... found that from googling and thinking about what other lobster releases Concepts can make (apologize for the rough render.. great lakes christmas ale is flowing)
ghost lobster.png

I think there are too many white dunk releases and normally would hold off on buying anymore but I would make an exception for these.

Back
Top Bottom