2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Won’t matter. 75% of the people after them prob ain’t seen these before haha

Those are sour subject. Never could get them in my size DS at reasonable price after I missed out. Settled for those giraffes a few years ago then sold those cause it just wasn’t the move.

I got the Kenny powers off flight club probably 6 years ago for $100. I got a lot of blue box stuff from there super cheap back in the day. I like the giraffes a lot. I remember kicking myself for a while for grabbing those instead of the snake eyes. Now I’m super happy I made that decision.

I got the Kenny powers off flight club probably 6 years ago for $100. I got a lot of blue box stuff from there super cheap back in the day. I like the giraffes a lot. I remember kicking myself for a while for grabbing those instead of the snake eyes. Now I’m super happy I made that decision.

Snake Eyes are tough. You made the right call. The Giraffes are more deep blue than black and it wasn’t great imo

better later than never.. yay. #Retail
64BEF4CB-85BA-4EAF-92B6-46D69EAC2C3E.jpeg

idk maybe in in this boat alone. but the lobsters are played out to me at this point. purple just don't make no sense. blue was the best. now i'm sure the ISO packaging will be dope and all that but i just don't get why they didn't try to go a different route this time around. they have had good ideas. the WPF was a great idea. even the stained glasses and holy grail were cool even though that material was crap. at least it was an original idea.

idk maybe in in this boat alone. but the lobsters are played out to me at this point. purple just don't make no sense. blue was the best. now i'm sure the ISO packaging will be dope and all that but i just don't get why they didn't try to go a different route this time around. they have had good ideas. the WPF was a great idea. even the stained glasses and holy grail were cool even though that material was crap. at least it was an original idea.
Agreed. I think all of the lobsters except yellow look good, but it's definitely an overdone....concept. Especially since they put it on some of Kyrie's PEs. Concepts has come through with a lot of colorways and materials that have pushed the limits across all the brands they've worked with so it would have been cool to see something new again. But it's common for a lot of brands to revisit coveted collabs; clearly there's a demand.

Back
Top Bottom