2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just need John to hold us down lol. Struck out at Blades. Waiting to see if Extra Butter charges me for the raffle.

Local just posted they haven’t received their lobsters yet
Which is excellent since I can’t go tomorrow
I don’t work far away so I’ll be close when they do post up they’re in

21 mercer said they will have DB’s. Don’t want to take the train down early in the am to see a huge line and waste my time for nothing/ have people cut the line/ have cops break up the line

Yea Mercer is def last on my list. If anything I was planning to go to the 5th ave store.

Is the checkout process long with CCS? I haven't ordered anything from there in a long time. Cool to see them try to prevent bots from stealing but there's gotta be another way. Maybe multiple questions and you get a secret link? I'm curious to see when the greens come out and how Concepts is going to handle that release. It was getting too crazy today with all the line cutters but security did a good job of making sure people who camped overnight got to go before them. I hope they made them waste their time instead of just cutting and moving on to other releases like they usually do. It's always the same people and trying to start fights with people who actually wear their sneakers. Not one of them were wearing dunks, just straight hyped sneakers.I can see the Green release ending up shut down because of their nonsense...

CCS I’ve had several orders canceled from them before so even if you get through don’t think you are in the clear until the item ships

Took a Flamboyant Big L this morning.

But I was able to get the wifey her pairs. Life goes on.

I'm assuming a K on the lobsters as well. Local already has a line to fill up all their pairs.

Yea Mercer is def last on my list. If anything I was planning to go to the 5th ave store.
Unfortuntley people in NYC don’t give a ****, will cut the line and **** **** up for everyone it they can’t get their pair. I don’t want to deal with it. The travel and wait would be at minimum 10 hours. At that point, resale on DB would be worth the headache and I can work ot if they call me to more than cover the bill.

52C690E2-B862-482A-8D06-EBAE00333EE4.jpeg

I'm just gonna cop those cream blue black sole joints when they come out. This hype is too hype. Gotta get spidey first too

Back
Top Bottom