2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike is just trying to bring back the hype.... a few hyped/limited releases and new blood will come in and start buying later releases because either 1. they never had dunks before and now they enjoy them 2. they scoop up everything because they think there is resell potential

Neither is bad for Nike, I would say they don’t care about those currently buying.... but they aren’t doing that group (us) any favors
Long termers will just have to hang on a bit until the hype dies down and prices return to normal

Another plus of the hype train is when we decide to thin out our stashes.... it’ll be easier to move I suppose

Nike is just trying to bring back the hype.... a few hyped/limited releases and new blood will come in and start buying later releases because either 1. they never had dunks before and now they enjoy them 2. they scoop up everything because they think there is resell potential

Neither is bad for Nike, I would say they don’t care about those currently buying.... but they aren’t doing that group (us) any favors
Long termers will just have to hang on a bit until the hype dies down and prices return to normal

Another plus of the hype train is when we decide to thin out our stashes.... it’ll be easier to move I suppose

All valid points made

they definitely care, it's just a matter of how far they're willing to go.

selling out is great but constantly selling to resellers can eventually lead to consumers shifting to other brands. there's a balance that nike needs to find for their own good.

Other brands have been dealing with the same thing. Corporationsn don't care, their #1 goal is to make money, constant sell outs do just that. It'll be nice, but I don't see them doing anything to change it.

Other brands have been dealing with the same thing. Corporationsn don't care, their #1 goal is to make money, constant sell outs do just that. It'll be nice, but I don't see them doing anything to change it.

Exactly. These releases are not really about sales but perception of desirability. Why do you guys think Nike/JB is doing so many collabs/limited releases now? It's a result of Adidas/Yeezys pushing them off the desirability pedestal for a few years, it was only a matter of time until Nike tried to swing it back their way.

20181217_150312.jpg

Thought I would wear these today to cheer myself up after all the L's this weekend.

Nike cares to a certain extent and they are doing what they can to fight bots. There are accounts are getting banned. But it is also a losing battle. They come up with one thing and devs will just find a workaround. There is no real perfect way to sell sneakers on the production level of Nike. This is coming from someone who has eaten infinite L's from SNKRS while suffering because I chose an Android phone. The sneaker game is rough.

Nike cares to a certain extent and they are doing what they can to fight bots. There are accounts are getting banned. But it is also a losing battle. They come up with one thing and devs will just find a workaround. There is no real perfect way to sell sneakers on the production level of Nike. This is coming from someone who has eaten infinite L's from SNKRS while suffering because I chose an Android phone. The sneaker game is rough.
everybody's suffering L's because of android, iphone or not.

It's been a fact that SNKRS for android has been behind their iOS counterpart. It could be Nike's deal with Apple watch or whatever but the disadvantage was there. I'll admit it's more balanced now, the features have finally caught up like stash and stuff. Not perfect but it is a bit more balanced.

It's been a fact that SNKRS for android has been behind their iOS counterpart. It could be Nike's deal with Apple watch or whatever but the disadvantage was there. I'll admit it's more balanced now, the features have finally caught up like stash and stuff. Not perfect but it is a bit more balanced.
its the fact that android can be spoofed to run off of multiple accounts with bots. not so much with iOS.

youre right about android though most devs pretty much neglect it, which is why i still have to keep buying iphones even though I love my galaxy s8

Anyone with Android able to cop anything through SNKRS within the last two years? I've only hit once and that was for the Black Toes. I refuse to get an iPhone just to be able to get a pair of shoes.

Anyone with Android able to cop anything through SNKRS within the last two years? I've only hit once and that was for the Black Toes. I refuse to get an iPhone just to be able to get a pair of shoes.
I copped pg PlayStations lol

waiting on those chicken dunk to drop in price .. unless the green lobsters drop before the end of the year ...

Back
Top Bottom