2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grail SZN
IMG_20190112_105717_924.jpg

68220CFB-EEEF-445A-8FFE-A4586EF62F62.jpeg
I hope some of those who genuinely wanted them got them. I got super lucky on the black pigeon drop so pandas were not necessary (although I did try). I’ll probably never get the OGs anyway so no big deal. Time to finish my janoski and prod list till this severe dunk hype dies.

for those who wanna try, for me it was the 2nd to last left to right on the 2nd top row and 1st on the 3rd to top row left to right

Took me way too long to find the matches. If I had started on chrome I think I had a chance. Oh well, wasn't that set on owning them anyway -> SNKRS draw or on to the next one.

Do you guys think Nike has some sort of contractual agreement with some of these "influencers"? I wonder why Adidas hasn't teamed up with any of these collaborators.

Or maybe they just stay loyal to Nike because of their past?

Tried a few sites this this morning, struck out on everything. Was hella busy so I couldn't focus as much as I wanted to, oh well probably would have struck out hard anyways. Snrks or bust now. I've said this a ton of times already but copping sbs should not be this dam hard. It's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom