2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

51D54E3D-76E2-49F7-8610-B1ACF70E2150.jpeg

Come on homie. At least throw the green laces in 1 of those loons.:wink:

IF you showed up and did the copdate app you were pretty much guaranteed a pair unless you were some wonky size... I'd rather pay $3 and not have to waiting in some freezing cold line....
Nope you’re wrong cause I went and I know a few people went also didn’t get pick on the raffle even to the point my buddy told one of there employees what’s the deal with theses dudes with multiple phones he reply free for all ..aka doesn’t give a **** . It’s all good ... I’m not sweating about

So is SNKRS the only thing left.. I didn't even hear anything about a release in NYC.

dude in line at the in-store raffle was on the phone saying “bro come down here.. these reselling for $375” :lol::smh:

Who is paying resale? I haven’t seen anyone say “*sigh*, off to StockX”. These are coolish, but they ain’t lobsters. Or even black pigeons.

And another thing - the Staple story is that these samples were released because the people demanded it. Did a single poster here say that? Or are we all of a sudden outliers in terms of sneakerheads? *shrug*

I for one am way more looking forward to the NBA pack 2.0.

8DC1B96C-F309-4978-99E9-E2FE2267B803.jpeg

passed on those other joints this morning

I’m a huge fan of these and those Bulls Bruins, I just can’t bring myself to scoop when I still have barely been able to scratch the surface on my Lance Mountains.

Ive got a soft spot for the natural wear-away sneakers or raw leather shoes that develop their own unique patina.

Who is paying resale? I haven’t seen anyone say “*sigh*, off to StockX”. These are coolish, but they ain’t lobsters. Or even black pigeons.

And another thing - the Staple story is that these samples were released because the people demanded it. Did a single poster here say that? Or are we all of a sudden outliers in terms of sneakerheads? *shrug*

I for one am way more looking forward to the NBA pack 2.0.
Nt is a minuscule portion of the sneaker community

Back
Top Bottom