2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinking about good ideas for another 3 to 4 shoe pack like we used to get.. a WWF legends pack would be so cool. Nature Boy, Sting, Hulk, so many options. Flairs could be modeled after his robes

They could literally crank out at least 20 pairs based on this. Bret Hart, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Piper, HBK so many color palettes to choose from lol

I personally would like a pair with a Colin Kaepernick theme. Especially since skating is/was counter culture, I'd think Kap would be a good fit. I would also like to see an international shoe theme, a pack that expresses a global concern, atmospheric conditions, droughts, ice caps melting, and fights against hunger and disease. Donate the proceeds to charity, a huge portion of it. A movement to address abuse against women, with women skaters involved. My daughter used to skate in Queens, NY a little before she went to college. She used to rock pink Chuck highs, and I still have her wheels. I could get behind a pack like that.

Thinking about good ideas for another 3 to 4 shoe pack like we used to get.. a WWF legends pack would be so cool. Nature Boy, Sting, Hulk, so many options. Flairs could be modeled after his robes
WWF Pack:
Heartbreak Kid Highs
Hitman Heart Lows
DiBiase “Million Dollar Dream” Lows
Razor Ramon “Razors Edge” Highs
Tombstone Dunk Lows
Steiner Brothers High
Torcher Rack Low
Macho Man Lows
Perfect Plex Dunk Lows
Ultimate Warrior Highs
Sargent Slaughter Highs
Jake The Snake Lows

That’s just off the top of my head. SB could make it SO FIRE!
QONVIyz.gif

E0528EEB-C5BB-4EE4-B4CE-3576744E0F91.jpeg
Pulled all my shoes out of their moving boxes
Did not organize them at all which is going to bother me until I move them into the closet (once I build the shelves)
Seeing them all in one place (minus the 50 pairs currently in my closet and the 30 pairs I’m not going to keep) lets me know that I have a problem
The wall is 222 pairs

2019 will be a problem solving year for sure

And don’t ask if anything is for sale.... it’s not
I see my thunder blues in there :nerd:

Damn all of the dope concepts you guys are coming up with really need to see the light of day. I really hope nike starts to watch this thread now they have sb on the hypetrain. Wrestler themed dunks would be so solid, it seems like their possibilities are endless there. Some more family guy themed dunks would definitely be the **** as well

Back
Top Bottom