2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F9963CBE-B7C3-4B32-874E-2F8EB241E673.jpeg
:lol::lol::lol:

Was about to post this lol

..ok to Wale's credit, he's been an enthusiast of not just NSB but sneakers period. He never really gets the credit for it, not saying he deserves it, but i remember when 100 miles and runnin' and earlier tapes came out being excited that I was listening to a sneakerhead rapper..they were that sparse in the mid 2000s, and he legit knows his stuff.

Wale's collection is strong, and he's been doing it since the days you could see a fellow enthusiast in the mall or whatever, and nod because you knew eachother "got it"

..ok to Wale's credit, he's been an enthusiast of not just NSB but sneakers period. He never really gets the credit for it, not saying he deserves it, but i remember when 100 miles and runnin' and earlier tapes came out being excited that I was listening to a sneakerhead rapper..they were that sparse in the mid 2000s, and he legit knows his stuff.

Wale's collection is strong, and he's been doing it since the days you could see a fellow enthusiast in the mall or whatever, and nod because you knew eachother "got it"

He was an NTer, anyway.

That’s what Bugs me about him saying that. I don’t know dudes music from a hole in the wall, but could tell he legit knew and loved sneakers. But to say you brought them back, when he should of known that to real dudes who also loved them, they never went away. I’m not mad,just disappointed lol.

Good to know the flyknit dunk soles are known to wear out quick. Thought it was because I was getting fatter :lol:

prices on Green Lobs seem to be dropping dramatically

People offloading their raffle pairs. These deserved a bigger release they're super nice in person.

IMG_9217.JPG

Came across this old ccs catalog from fall 2006. I remember skating all three of these prods and I still have those same exact grey/purple team editions that I scooped at the outlet back then. Still hunting for this orange and brown pair of prods and the black and red pair that the primitive dunks were based off of.

Mixtape About Nothing dropping during peak Foamposite hype days :nthat:

IMG_9217.JPG

Came across this old ccs catalog from fall 2006. I remember skating all three of these prods and I still have those same exact grey/purple team editions that I scooped at the outlet back then. Still hunting for this orange and brown pair of prods and the black and red pair that the primitive dunks were based off of.
Where all of the OG SB collectors have Dunks from BITD, I have P-Rod 2’s. Bought them because I liked P-Rod, and I liked the tech in them vs. Dunks. My collection would be way cooler if I bought Dunks!

Back
Top Bottom