2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went to the flea market yesterday, just to poke around. Got sucked into a sports card seller, and his selection and prices had 14 year old me spinning. Picked a couple that had me in at around $150. I haven’t collected cards in 25 years, but I was just in a spending mood.

Anyway, here’s the point:

My wife said “don’t waste your money on those. ***Save that cash for sneakers***”

I’ve reminded her like 5 times already. Looking hard at the Wallenberg’s from a few pages back...

Don’t play us talmbout you spent a hunnid fitty on some cards in 2019 and not tell us which cards.

Yesterdays Kijiji find... Wanted these for a long time coming.. Gonna crush some old Skool hip hop now..

20190203_142026.jpg

In honer of my EAGLES who should be playing tonight. I think we can all agree we don't want to see the Patriots win again. Let's go Rams! Stay safe homies
IMG_20190203_171331.jpg

After watching this super bowl I realize how losing it last year could have devestated me personally. Eagles fan of 15 years,fllew from Toronto to Philly for the parade last year.

Off topic (kinda), but does anyone know what the status 'forwarded' means for USPS? I don't have forwarding on for my mail, and I confirmed that the shipping address was 100% accurate from the sender (i.e. ZIP matches address).

Those damn Green Lobsters are creeping up. They’re at $485 for my size on SX. Might be a pair I’ll never get. Lucky I got the Purples, which I prefer, but I do like the Greens.

Back
Top Bottom