2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I only have AJ1 highs, 2 mids in the collection. I'm not opposed to lows, just never got around to getting a pair
I’ve got lots of AJ1 highs, but never been into the low version. Hopefully this shoe is a Dunk SB Low in model, w/ Jordan 1 connective tissue.

Did the Cavs dunk come in kids sizes (size 7)?
Want to get these for my son.
If not I guess I'll just hunt for a 7.5

DyvenZNWwAE3LKQ.png
I’m not really big AJ 1 low guy but I’ll see what this ends up looking like.

Hump day fit.
IMG_20190206_134517.jpg
IMG_20190206_134930.jpg
That Medicom hoodie! Repped!

I've been watching some Bandaids on the bay for months and suddenly the price gets increased by 100.. SB hype at it's finest.. If they don't sell, I will watch them for 2 years if need be FOH. I'm not paying hype tax on a shoe that was dead a few months ago just because I like em :lol:
I feel you. Been watching a few different pairs, and pairs that in the grand scheme of things aren’t that significant, and now they wanna jump up in price because SB hype is at an all time high. I’m good.

I've been watching some Bandaids on the bay for months and suddenly the price gets increased by 100.. SB hype at it's finest.. If they don't sell, I will watch them for 2 years if need be FOH. I'm not paying hype tax on a shoe that was dead a few months ago just because I like em :lol:
Size 11? :nerd: I think I'm watching the same ones haha

Back
Top Bottom