2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

missing the white midsole
Came with white laces
hqdefault.jpg

id say: SOMPS and 25 snacks are tied for 1st just depends if i wanna go high or low on that day, followed by nontourage, OL lows and then OL mids... IWs get no rank

Only sb account I can think of in Toronto, its late :frown: Can't honestly remember the last time I was amped for a sb dunk release and not care to go in store to purchase.
Screenshot_20190301-141019.png

Stopped into local 45 min after they opened
All sizes over 10.5 were gone (except for the Asian guy wearing J’s holding a pair of 12’s.... and I shouldn’t say anything because I’m wearing 1’s today)
Was not impressed but there are details I like about the lows that would make me want
But this week I’ve bought a golf cart and a new MTB helmet
So I’ll just wait and get them later if I still feel like it
My fave part is the support your logo on the tongue tag.... even though Nike doesn’t really care about your local

I believe they only received a partial shipment because no Blazers and no 11.5 dunk

My fave part is the support your logo on the tongue tag.... even though Nike doesn’t really care about your local
Werd yo. This still baffles me, and I'm surprised there wasn't more discussion when I brought it up a few weeks ago.

Isn't Nike notorious for having chokeholds over skateshops and in some ways running a lot of shops and smaller brands out of business? Wasn't the whole point of the consolidated drunk ripoff shoe to criticize Nike's detriment to skateboarding? I'm asking because I'd like more clarification from people who were around SBs before me.

Anyone see what happened to the Pipe Bags that were supposed to drop today on Tactics? Did they really drop or were they the orange label lows?

Back
Top Bottom