2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fast Times today.
981316E8-7467-4B31-9F11-29E0AA4D2D2C.jpeg

Where I'm from I knew the frogs were going to be super limited when I was picking up at premier and they said they had one size run and then random scattered sizes. Usually it's a lock to score there if you just get in line before they open. Not the case today, I was number 30 in line and there were people right after me not getting their sizes.

Where I'm from I knew the frogs were going to be super limited when I was picking up at premier and they said they had one size run and then random scattered sizes. Usually it's a lock to score there if you just get in line before they open. Not the case today, I was number 30 in line and there were people right after me not getting their sizes.
That’s odd cause when I went to pick up my mars I saw a dude picking up 3 pairs of frogs, He was examining all three pairs on the counter , to the point I ask the dude if he had left over pairs , he replied only have a size 8 .... oh well :emoji_shrug:

Honestly they should of done that frenzy’s app raffle for instore pick-up that would be the fair way to get a pair ..

Where the frogs at in la doe? Did Brooklyn projects get a shipment and sell out? Did they not get them? Did anywhere in the la area get them?

Black toes might be tempting, materials look nice. But probably only if I’m bored when I see them. All white suede is no bueno.

Back
Top Bottom