2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got a pair of Black Diamonds off of Stock X. Wish they still gave out $20 off first purchase codes.

I feel like the Dog Walkers will not be loved now, but will become loved after the fact when pairs dry up. The textures on the shoe give me Skunk vibes.

I’ve noticed no issues with my SOLs well other than the 12s are too big and 11s fit just right
No I’m not parting with them
One pair is well worn and the other is barely worn
Thinking 12’s are very worn
Can’t remember now but I have to wear thick socks and make sure I’m not in a situation where I’d have to run

Soooo

Wattup with the size 12 pair tho

Upon hitting my bowl I could not get over the "hidden" lace tabs. Looks more traditional Imo.

Bought these going in to custom that swoosh! Never seen this idea by a customizer so we will see how to execute. They will be called SB "MAPLE SYRUPS"

15530607711133995611324828352888.jpg

15530620057045482718061106771452.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to toot my own horn but I absolutely murdered it this month with my pickups. Unlv Brazil lows and lunars just came in. Been looking for them for a while now found both in a week. Unfortunately the 02 dunks lows are a b grade and the size is way off. More like a 13.5. don't fit will prob move em. Happy weekend homies
MVIMG_20190316_154620.jpg
IMG_20190316_155020.jpg
Niice, madd pickups!

After just outright recycling pigeon and lobster hype multiple times apiece , the brand decided to recycle two different kinds of hype without making it a formal collaboration (and why pay for the same idea twice?). Shaggy suede in an identical green to skunks ....and fur like the bear pack.
It must seem to the brand that hype is somehow modular. I suppose that poop stained poop colored shoes with Dalmatian spots is “new”.
Just scratching my head on why I’m supposed to want to buy it.

After just outright recycling pigeon and lobster hype multiple times apiece , the brand decided to recycle two different kinds of hype without making it a formal collaboration (and why pay for the same idea twice?). Shaggy suede in an identical green to skunks ....and fur like the bear pack.
It must seem to the brand that hype is somehow modular. I suppose that poop stained poop colored shoes with Dalmatian spots is “new”.
Just scratching my head on why I’m supposed to want to buy it.
Same reason why people wanted to buy trash rehash lobsters and tiffs and pigeons...

Cuz SB BYKE GUYZZZZZ

I say we just die the mid panel on the dog walkers black and black out those spots. Then they would be real nice. Whose good at Photoshop . Make it happen.

Ill be doing this if I can get some. Other than the dalmatian panel I think the shoe is lovely :nthat:

imo that ruins the shoe -- the different dog fur panels are supposed to be different dogs

dog.jpg

an actual dogwalker isnt just some casual taking his one pup out around the block.
it's a serious profession and demands the respect these SBs provide

Back
Top Bottom