2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

42949306-11A8-454B-AD71-AF733B660AD5.jpeg

lookin like suede boba fetts

those red sails that came out a while ago killed it for me. the material bled and corduroy material looked beat after a few wears of barely any walking. Just being in the box wore it out. theyremy beaters nowand ive never used a pair of SB as beaters before but thats how bad of a shoe it was. Looked amazing in pictures though.

Dog Walkers are okay to me. I want to like them, but doubt I'd wear them.

Def a outlet bound shoe 3 years ago. Will sell out this year. The 4/20 release nature of it helps I think. I'll more than likely pass unless they fall into my lap easily and depending on what a few things I'm checking for releasing around then look like.

Those SB J Low 1s......look....not...great....in.....that....pic

those red sails that came out a while ago killed it for me. the material bled and corduroy material looked beat after a few wears of barely any walking. Just being in the box wore it out. theyremy beaters nowand ive never used a pair of SB as beaters before but thats how bad of a shoe it was. Looked amazing in pictures though.
+1 here. After about 2 wears the red bled out onto the swoosh and they looked awful. The cord heel tab was also trash.

+1 here. After about 2 wears the red bled out onto the swoosh and they looked awful. The cord heel tab was also trash.
the first day i wore them i noticed the red bled into the swoosh heavy and i was in the bathroom at work trying to save them. I put them in the box and the next day all 4 sides of swoosh were red. Also pieces of corduroy fur would randomly flake off the shoe. never again lol

I've always wanted those joints.. super sick to me but for one reason or another I just never copped...

Back
Top Bottom