2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dope seeing most of us eat on these cords. I actually decided to sit them out. It seems like the paint on these new jordan releases is easy as hell to rub off , almost too easy. Some dude uploaded a video of him rubbing off the paint and it looked really simple.

Yeah the guy in the video specifically says they rub off way easier compared to the LMs. I don't think he said what exactly he's using but probably some acetone/rubbing alcohol, and he said even dabbing it loosens the top layer.

Yeah the guy in the video specifically says they rub off way easier compared to the LMs. I don't think he said what exactly he's using but probably some acetone/rubbing alcohol, and he said even dabbing it loosens the top layer.
yeah I peeped that the bottle says acetone when he's close up to it, and I'm seeing pairs come out of the box with pieces of paint already scraped off by naturally moving around during transit? Thats crazy , I don't think the LM's paint came off that easy, and it seems like excessive wear doesn't really wear away the LM paint either. And wasnt the paint on the Win Some/Lose Some highs nearly impossible to rub off? I haven't tried to rub off the swoosh on my pair yet but I kinda like them with the white swoosh tbh. I'm glad nike loosened up the paint but I wonder if its too loose now? Like if someone steps on your shoe you're gonna have a crimson scuff on the toe lmao

cvv.png makesomerice makesomerice

Does any one have an order for cords that was around 6:30 pacific from Nike.com?
If so what are the first three digits of your order number?

Back
Top Bottom