2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Materials actually look decent...

5_9_19coraldunklow2.jpg

5_9_19coraldunklow4.jpg

5_9_19coraldunklow5.jpg
materials do look better here

This whole raffle thing makes sense but at the same time it sucks for people who don't have a local. The closest is either be Philly or Delaware to me. That's an hour and a half drive . With kids and a family and work it online has been a blessing for most kicks I was able to get. But with iso raffle I'm pretty much beat and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat. I would love to support those shops but they're too far away.

This whole raffle thing makes sense but at the same time it sucks for people who don't have a local. The closest is either be Philly or Delaware to me. That's an hour and a half drive . With kids and a family and work it online has been a blessing for most kicks I was able to get. But with iso raffle I'm pretty much beat and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat. I would love to support those shops but they're too far away.

I feel you. I think the closest shops to me for getting QS are probably Indianapolis (2 hours away) and Chicago (2 and a half hours away).

Used to live in Cali and miss just being able to hit up my local Active Ride shop for new releases.

The super simple fix to online bots is to online raffle, and limit raffle entries to existing customers with $100 (or whatever) in prior spending.

These shops are just trading online bots for the in-person equivalent.

I'm stoked that I even have a local, but the hot releases are tough. Sometimes they raffle, sometimes FCFS. He says whatever he tries, people *****. But I'm not salty if I lose out, at least I could shoot the shot. I've spent thousands at places like Premier and Black Sheep - and I can't even get a chance.

From SoCal moved to Michigan closest skate shop for me is premier that’s 1hr Drive — been getting L’s from them since lobs ... been buying from them since 2013 .. very frustrated how they doing there raffles , only people I see winning are resellers...

smh im so pissed right now.. long story short.. had to get my car towed. sat for a day at the tow yard.. I go pick up my car only to find that the mfs stole my ***** cords man 10.5 im livid! Called the mfs only for the owner to call me back and say .. “Im out of town and cant review camera till tues” He also said well how much was they and I could go back to the tow yard and they’d pay me! I told naw ill wait till you call me tues.. honestly fellas im not sure what to do..

smh im so pissed right now.. long story short.. had to get my car towed. sat for a day at the tow yard.. I go pick up my car only to find that the mfs stole my ***** cords man 10.5 im livid! Called the mfs only for the owner to call me back and say .. “Im out of town and cant review camera till tues” He also said well how much was they and I could go back to the tow yard and they’d pay me! I told naw ill wait till you call me tues.. honestly fellas im not sure what to do..

Show him your invoice and take the money. At least break even. Cop another pair.

Back
Top Bottom