2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was really hoping for a pair of the NYC to Paris to rock. Unfortunately my size is impossible to cop and missed out. But I also tried going for the LA to Chicagos and a couple minutes after I entered on SNKRS, it told me my size was sold out and so I just tried entering again for a random size and then immediately got a notification that I got a W. Really weird experience.

Payment fail thingy on SNKRS app

But instore W.

They really feel more like AJ1s than they do SBs.

The Zoom sole just makes them feel higher lol

4baccd9f-6614-4055-8e3e-0c28f389b448-jpeg.2344742

Last edited:
Long shot, but is there anyone in NYC who could possibly size swap for a 9.5 Lakers SB1? I have 9.5 but might need 9 though

Congrats to those that wanted and were able to get either one of the Jordan x SB pairs. Solid pairs IMO, but I passed. On a side note I do blame breakjonn breakjonn though, as I’ve been vacillating on when, not if, to actually obtain the Green Lobsters, but after seeing him post his pair, I finally followed through and grabbed them. Other than both the OLs, I haven’t copped or even wanted any other SBs as of yet (the Cords are dope but not for me personally), so I went back and got a pair I missed, completing the Purple/Green Lobster set. I’m interested to see what else 2019 has to offer.

Congrats to those that wanted and were able to get either one of the Jordan x SB pairs. Solid pairs IMO, but I passed. On a side note I do blame breakjonn breakjonn though, as I’ve been vacillating on when, not if, to actually obtain the Green Lobsters, but after seeing him post his pair, I finally followed through and grabbed them. Other than both the OLs, I haven’t copped or even wanted any other SBs as of yet (the Cords are dope but not for me personally), so I went back and got a pair I missed, completing the Purple/Green Lobster set. I’m interested to see what else 2019 has to offer.

Haha you won't regret it, they are so nice in hand. Honestly they are one of my favorite lobsters already. In terms of rank at least for me its red>green>blue>purple and im not gonna rank the yellows because those are a myth.

Back
Top Bottom