2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SNKRS dub

Attachments

• 20190605_220901.jpg
    20190605_220901.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 8
Isn't that kind of all of our intention though? Wearing shoes that are gonna break necks or start a conversation?

IDK what you or everyone else does lol. I know that it comes with the territory but I dont buy what I like with that purpose in mind. I've worn plenty of shoes I think are fire and no one even bats an eye. I dont mind either way, I'm just not actively seeking anything.

I don't think it's necessarily about "impressing" anyone...but being involved in the sneaker "culture" is inherently to stand out amongst everyone else.

Agreed. I think it ties into an expression of self. I feel most me when I wear the sneakers I love - especially the ones I've had for a long time. I definitely enjoy the validation that comes with a compliment on the kicks I enjoy.

Do you guys think the LM Jordan 1 Lows are gonna be a hard cop? I know the Jordan crowd historically doesn't really care for 1 lows but with it being a collab I can never tell lol

Isn't that kind of all of our intention though? Wearing shoes that are gonna break necks or start a conversation?

No, and I don't understand why other people do.

I wear the shoes because I like them, I wear them for me. I don't want other people's attention and I definitely don't want anyone talking to me about my or their shoes. That's just me though, and it stems partially from my disdain of social media and the validation people try to get from it.

No, and I don't understand why other people do.

I wear the shoes because I like them, I wear them for me. I don't want other people's attention and I definitely don't want anyone talking to me about my or their shoes. That's just me though, and it stems partially from my disdain of social media and the validation people try to get from it.
This is big facts. I rarely chat people up on their sneakers and hate when dudes go crazy about mine. Crackhead type drooled over my black cement 3s at the bus stop a month ago and I was wild uncomfortable. Most I'll normally ever say is "nice shoes dude" and keep it walking; anyone says anything to me, I just say thanks and lie about where I got them.

I post my shoes on my IG, no captions or hashtags or nothin like that. It's just a part of me so I share it.

This is big facts. I rarely chat people up on their sneakers and hate when dudes go crazy about mine. Crackhead type drooled over my black cement 3s at the bus stop a month ago and I was wild uncomfortable. Most I'll normally ever say is "nice shoes dude" and keep it walking; anyone says anything to me, I just say thanks and lie about where I got them.

I post my shoes on my IG, no captions or hashtags or nothin like that. It's just a part of me so I share it.

People genuinely excited about their shoes is cool, I can see why someone wants to share that. It's when things shift into the realm of showing off/bragging/clout chasing that really sours me. I've talked about this before, but I find that kind of behavior childish and vapid/vacuous. I don't want anything to do with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom