2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

EEA1CFDF-AEF9-4D8F-8A56-D98C9C8A3073.jpeg
Those Ben g dunks remind me of these

Not on the topic of Nike SB but, I just saw that Andrew Reynolds left Emerica to join Vans :wow:...File that under **** I never expected to see...I always figured he’d be with Emerica forever...

John00 John00 I think as well. At first i was like "ughhh wasted op". But the more i look at it, the more i like

Needs another colour on the midsole/outsole. To break it up

Retail or bust for me

Not on the topic of Nike SB but, I just saw that Andrew Reynolds left Emerica to join Vans :wow:...File that under **** I never expected to see...I always figured he’d be with Emerica forever...
I know. 20 years man. I posted about it in the vans thread but not much convo ensued.
Saw him comment on IG that he’s gonna or wants to try out the new AVE model. Surprised he hasn’t w that tech yet. I’d assume that’s what his pro model would be like.

I know. 20 years man. I posted about it in the vans thread but not much convo ensued.
Saw him comment on IG that he’s gonna or wants to try out the new AVE model. Surprised he hasn’t w that tech yet. I’d assume that’s what his pro model would be like.

Crazy to think about...Hard to picture him riding in anything other than Emerica...

But yeah the AVE Pro is exactly what I’d picture a Reynolds sig with the brand to look like honestly...

The pair that got away from me are the Stussy Lows. :smh: Had a chance to get them from a seller that was selling a bunch of pairs, but those were gone before I was able to snag. Bought a few other gems from him, but that was the pair I to this day regret no grabbing ASAP. Oh well though.

Same hence the sig. I had a few chances to grab them on groups for cheap, but I thought they would drop even lower with time. Really wish I would have just bought them when I had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom