2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this is going to sound really petty but I miss the old shape of dunks and wonder why they changed the shape of the tongues as well as the first lace hole area to be wider?
it throws off the look.

was it really that broke that they had to "fix" it?

Happy Friday!
B2AE78B7-9CE6-4BBA-AEDF-D48E2D078500.jpeg

Looks like a full size run of the Batman Dunks

size 12 only

civil site sizing at currently 0 in stocks, does anyone know any site still sitting on sizing ?

this is going to sound really petty but I miss the old shape of dunks and wonder why they changed the shape of the tongues as well as the first lace hole area to be wider?
it throws off the look.

was it really that broke that they had to "fix" it?

Same feels over here. At the time I was feeling the new shape not going to lie. The old shape was hard to make it look good with NT denim and keep the laces loose without slippage. I believe that was the look at the time and no one that I came across at least really rocked them fully laced or laced tight. I think the general consensus from the skate community was to specifically make the lace loops by the toe wider. Can't confirm that, just from memory from my old noggin. I've been completely wrong with the DOD resale price tho lol

civil site sizing at currently 0 in stocks, does anyone know any site still sitting on sizing ?

Scattered Batman / Matrix / Vader Dunks

download.jpg

Everything but size 13

Last edited:
Well whoever purchases at my local dropped the ball on the Halloween dunks and didn't order.... soooo if anyone gets wind of a pending release or can fill me in on where I can get a 10.5-11 for retail it would be much appreciated.

<3

download.jpg

Everything but size 13
ordered from cowtown!

download.jpg

Everything but size 13

thank you so much !!!

Back
Top Bottom