2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those that entered the END raffle, I got the authorized charge hold for the total when I entered the raffle days ago, and just today (not too long ago) I got a $0.00 charge from them. Does that mean I was selected? Haven’t received an email yet though.

Got the email...I wasn’t selected. Not tripping though, as I wasn’t solely depending on the raffle. Hopefully I snag tomorrow.

Really glad I picked up a pair now and don't have to try at 3am or tomorrow. Wanted Viotechs since I first saw them back in like 03/04. Now to focus on getting these black Ray Guns.

On the YouTube talk.. I just started doing reviews and don't have many subs yet so its all free lol. And I have 2 jobs and live with my lady so finding time to do them and actually record and everything is a pain but I like to believe there is someone out there that I helped in some way. Mostly, I'm just here to do more with something I love!

A lot of my non sneaker friends have been asking me to do it for years so I finally had the guts to start my page on IG (inventedkicks) and see where it goes. If I ever got 'big' my personal values of authenticity are something I would look forward to keeping intact.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time out to watch, like, sub, or share because I'm really new at it. As cringe as some may be members like verse001 verse001 and illistic illistic MJO23DAN MJO23DAN still put out some good work I try to learn from.

On the YouTube talk.. I just started doing reviews and don't have many subs yet so its all free lol. And I have 2 jobs and live with my lady so finding time to do them and actually record and everything is a pain but I like to believe there is someone out there that I helped in some way. Mostly, I'm just here to do more with something I love!

A lot of my non sneaker friends have been asking me to do it for years so I finally had the guts to start my page on IG (inventedkicks) and see where it goes. If I ever got 'big' my personal values of authenticity are something I would look forward to keeping intact.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time out to watch, like, sub, or share because I'm really new at it. As cringe as some may be members like verse001 verse001 and illistic illistic MJO23DAN MJO23DAN still put out some good work I try to learn from.
I get that all the time; but I'm using my IG to just post my inventory...slowly but surely

I can't lie I would appreciate a "you didn't win" email.

IMG_5835.jpg

Didn’t hit on SNS as always hoping I can snag a pair from somewhere. I’ve only gotten lucky on SNKRS like once or twice.

IMO this is the closest to the OG we're going to get. from looking at pics only the orange in the side panel is off. I think maybe the green is slightly off too but I can't tell because of so much editing. most pics look like it is but one pic I saw looked like it wasn't. the tag on the tongues are as they should be as well as the nike in black on the back...

i'd rather cop now than to pay a ton later. I hope I can hit on snkrs. the market for these is weird because I feel like only older sneaker heads will care? but I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom