2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks bruv, got second e-mail too but still no charge which I’m ok with. Glad these were somewhat easy to cop for me, even though StockX price isn’t bad now I’m glad I didn’t have to go that route.
Never mind got the charge now. Hopefully my last shoe I buy this year year. Probably passing on Rayguns.

Love to see a well deserving skater get a nice push. Oskar quickly became one of the best transition skaters out there. His style is so loose and refreshing. Pair his talent with his smile and humility, it's no wonder he's rising so fast. Only dudes I'd put up there with him are Grant Taylor, Raven Tershey, and Pedro Barros.

today’s pick up could not pass for 40$ offer up comes tru stoked

E8E51614-9C97-4E88-83BD-6E34344A591C.jpeg
E8E51614-9C97-4E88-83BD-6E34344A591C.jpeg
Dude wth, you gotta be close to the nicest thrifts, lemme tag along lol jk
Pickups are always awesome

any more shops with a Phone orders?

I need a 10.5
seems like the 1st size to go every time I call

Just spoke to SW customer service, guess they oversold and I'm out of luck... For those who've received their confirms, just curious what time your orders were placed?

btw, i was talking to the shop owner and he told me they are getting some kind of crazy travis scott drop soon. i'm not exactly sure what this is.

a friend of mine just clued me in that it may be the travis scott air max 270 which is a turbo skip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom