2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**** i hate these new era dunk fans smh...

04E91C4E-CE27-4120-9605-5F002FD57E4A.png
04E91C4E-CE27-4120-9605-5F002FD57E4A.png

lmfao Virgil and Travis?

If I can honestly give a person some credit, it will have to be Jeff Staple. The initial black pigeons brought back eyes and interest into SBS, follow by the Panda pigeon and Purple lobster, and other hot releases.

Shoot I was ready to drop money on older silver and pink boxes last year when prices were way below than what they are now. I waited too long! Rayguns were only Mid 300 just last year... crazy!!

Last edited:
lmfao Virgil and Travis?

If I can honestly give a person some credit, it will have to be Jeff Staple. The initial black pigeons brought back eyes and interest into SBS, follow by the Panda pigeon and Purple lobster, and other hot releases.

Shoot I was ready to drop money on older silver and pink boxes last year when prices were way below than what they are now. I waited too long! Rayguns were only Mid 300 just last year... crazy!!

nah...dunks were still lulling between the time black pigeons released (11/17) and nicky teased new tiffs for the first time [8/18]

a lot came out in between...blue UCS, soulland lows, white and black decons, KB’s highs and af2s, antihero highs, ishod’s mismatched lows, white widow mids, biggie/pac pack, 2 medicom reimaginings, murasaki lows, playoff 11 highs, WSLS, nba lows, humidity highs, takashi retros, decon highs, bar blacks, and then finally both pairs of diamonds.

I would argue that nicky’s 2 dunks (plus canaries) coupled with cncpts almost immediately following with purple and green lobs started the new focus on dunks, and travis and other celebs jumped on board shortly thereafter.

nah...dunks were still lulling between the time black pigeons released (11/17) and nicky teased new tiffs for the first time [8/18]

a lot came out in between...blue UCS, soulland lows, white and black decons, KB’s highs and af2s, antihero highs, ishod’s mismatched lows, white widow mids, biggie/pac pack, 2 medicom reimaginings, murasaki lows, playoff 11 highs, WSLS, nba lows, humidity highs, takashi retros, decon highs, bar blacks, and then finally both pairs of diamonds.

I would argue that nicky’s 2 dunks (plus canaries) coupled with cncpts almost immediately following with purple and green lobs started the new focus on dunks, and travis and other celebs jumped on board shortly thereafter.
I’d say the yellow diamonds got the ball rolling.

Yea I agree the complex con madness over the Diamond Dunks was more a hype engine then trav n Virgil

and complex con hasnt been the same since

whats the best online store to find dunks at?

i usually buy from ndc...but always like to find/wear sb dunks...im not looking for any particularly rare dunk...just the regular ones that may go on sale from time to time

I wouldn't give either of those goofballs credit for bring back dunks!!

Crazy how social media can change the perception

I got back into dunks when I started skating again. I was pretty much over sneakers until I ventured back into this thread this summer. Actually, I was completely dunkless now I have 17 dunks and 6 non-dunk SBs. After counting them just now I’m realizing I need to chill. Didn’t pick the best time to get back in lol.

Has anyone seen fakes of the navy jordan x sb lows? I’m kinda scared to buy off the secondary market, but at this point I don’t have much choice....

Back
Top Bottom