2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ended up getting a call from the local. They sold the size 10 I wanted but I get to grab an 11.5 in the black at least. If anybody can do a size swap for a 10 or 10.5 I’ll gladly accept.

That's going to be a hard size swap. Sell it and pay whatever you have to for your size is my only advice.

SNKRS or bust. Not stressing out over this release. There will always be shenanigans with these shops for releases like this. Only drop I really want are the Safari's in March.

That's going to be a hard size swap. Sell it and pay whatever you have to for your size is my only advice.

SNKRS or bust. Not stressing out over this release. There will always be shenanigans with these shops for releases like this. Only drop I really want are the Safari's in March.
Yeah I’m well aware cause I’m a money size. You just never know if it’s worth a shot to try lol.

1577417092547.png

haha na man 35 years old to old for that **** I tough it was crazy back in 05-06 and i was like 22 haha at 35 i am not doing that lol
36 Here And There Ain’t No Way In Hell Im Waiting 24 Hours Out In The Cold For A Shoe.

Kids Started Back Lining Up Again For SB’s Here After That Pigeon Drop And It’s Been A Wrap Ever Since For FCFS Releases.

I’ll Make More In The First Half Of My Day At Work Than They’ll Stand To Make In The Long Run On These So It’s An Easy Decision :lol:

36 Here And There Ain’t No Way In Hell Im Waiting 24 Hours Out In The Cold For A Shoe.

Kids Started Back Lining Up Again For SB’s Here After That Pigeon Drop And It’s Been A Wrap Ever Since For FCFS Releases.

I’ll Make More In The First Half Of My Day At Work Than They’ll Stand To Make In The Long Run On These So It’s An Easy Decision :lol:

If I do go for a FCFS, it’ll be 5 hours before open, and I’ll be chilling in my car

Hahha word bro exActly the same my wife worke nights so she has to sleep and it’s me and my 2 year old daughter and no way in hell i am takimg her in this cold *** weather i will just cop later no bigge

Christmas wear. Haven't whipped these out in probably a year.

I signed up for 5 raffles in socal brought 3 people with me and 0 calls for pairs. I think it's safe to say I didn't get a pair.

IMG_1691.JPG

always like those, could never find a pair at retail though.

Don't even know who's dropping these in NYC tomorrow.. going to end up checking out on SX. Wanted to get to one spot that had raffle tix but I was legit in bed throwing up until like 9pm today so it was a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom