2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feel real lucky getting through on Premeir after reading through the experiences. I tried Frenzy first and then went to Premier and even failed their captcha lol. I legit kept expecting to get OOS and just went through the whole thing.

Hope EB or some raffle I forgot about lets me hit the white pair to complete the set.

Also check eBay if you have an account. Might be able to score some deals. 25% off non-transferable coupon
This Coupon is a 25% discount off a minimum purchase of $250 on a single eligible item. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.

Oh nice. Going to school or for work or change of scenery?

We lived in Bluffton SC for a few years so just right across. I could be on River Street in 25 mins from my house.
My wife got a teaching job at Georgia Southern University , we trying to move back to California since we are from there, nothing came up 🤷🏽‍♂️
That’s crazy your 25 min away from river street . I’m just getting used to Savannah..

1577463651848.gif

My wife got a teaching job at Georgia Southern University , we trying to move back to California since we are from there, nothing came up 🤷🏽‍♂️
That’s crazy your 25 min away from river street . I’m just getting used to Savannah..
Used to be. Been back in Augusta, GA for about 4 years...my hometown.

Savannah is a neat town. Very artsy and historical. Lots of good restaurants. I imagine it's a huge adjustment from California.

Back
Top Bottom