2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1577502391448.png

Also this is the store I was referring to on how they handle releases. Read the comments. They straight up clapping back at “resellers” lol

Could be BS for all we know. This could just be them covering their *** for backdooring pairs and picking and choosing who to sell pairs to.

Managed just now to cop the white pair from nike.com Hong Kong.
Wanted the blacks too but sold out after I finished checking out the white pair.
Oh well, can't be too greddy...

The White pair was available NDC HK? :nerd:

I fully expect these to drop to low 2s high 1s in the next week, that's when yal cop, if you miss out 💯

Nawwwwww white pair going up by the minute bro. And all that’s left is SNKRS and UNDF.....yea they’re being weird af with this drop, which why I **** with Richmond over stores like EB(raffle winners? Lmao) and UND(9 and under? lmao)

Nawwwwww white pair going up by the minute bro. And all that’s left is SNKRS and UNDF.....yea they’re being weird af with this drop, which why I **** with Richmond over stores like EB(raffle winners? Lmao) and UND(9 and under? lmao)
Na pairs still shipping and out and homie just said they dropped on ndc Hong Kong. These going be out there give it some time and don't pay reseller highs.

Yup.
I liked the whites more so I went for that first but missed out on the blacks...

Did it show as coming soon a few days before? Or did it just pop up release day? I like the white pair much more than the black pair, but in the US only the black pair is shown on Nike.

*****s can’t form a line.

oh. Thought some crazy debauchery happened.

Really the only way to handle a hype release is to run some sort of live raffle. But doing it this way cuts a lot of people out who can't make it because of work or because they aren't local to the area.

Trust they started the whole point system BS last January. And that area is hella “Police“ loved

yeah I live in more of the white folks/ asians area. Theres also another sneaker shop in the "hood" called OZNICO that gets pretty hyped stuff too. Only spot I ever knew was Training Camp

So none of us hit off Extra Butter???

That seems mad suspect.

nah that actually sounds like the norm lol

So none of us hit off Extra Butter???

That seems mad suspect.

Raffle is open to everybody and NT is only a small population of the people entering the raffle. And it ain't like they got thousands of pairs. Ain't that surprising tbh.

I'd be much more surprised if nobody from NT hit on SNKRS.

Hope everyone eats tomorrow on SNKRS! Really need these Rayguns as they hold a sentimental spot for me. Still remember skipping school in HS to go pick up a pair and found these from the OG release while I was unpacking this week:

Attachments

• 66F80321-7EB8-4F5A-B3F9-5457891186F3.jpeg
    66F80321-7EB8-4F5A-B3F9-5457891186F3.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 299
Back
Top Bottom