2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

btw, i was talking to the shop owner and he told me they are getting some kind of crazy travis scott drop soon. i'm not exactly sure what this is.

a friend of mine just clued me in that it may be the travis scott air max 270 which is a turbo skip

you were right

Someone mentioned having the Fully laced X Black sheep laces for sale... you still around bud? I want a set.

i got u. here's the pic

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 1.24.10 PM.png
This is ridiculous. Thanks for posting it, repped.

EB = Extra Backdoor
I’m crying! Too funny!

I fully expect these to drop to low 2s high 1s in the next week, that's when yal cop, if you miss out 💯
You could totally be right, as I’m no expert prognosticator, but low 200’s or high 100’s sounds super off, especially if we’re talking about the White Rayguns. That’s about where the White Diamond Tiffany’s we’re at their lowest, which were also a skateshop exclusive, and I think it’s obvious/safe to say that both hype/demand for Dunk SBs is definitely higher now than it was just that short time ago, and these are much more favorably looked upon/wanted. I totally hope you’re right for those that want them, but I think your wrong with this one. And that’s not even considering the Sandy Bodecker connection and significance of this pair. Yeah, after thinking about it some more, I’m more firmly stating that there’s no way these settle that low.

You could totally be right, as I’m no expert prognosticator, but low 200’s or high 100’s sounds super off, especially if we’re talking about the White Rayguns. That’s about where the White Diamond Tiffany’s we’re at their lowest, which were also a skateshop exclusive, and I think it’s obvious/safe to say that both hype/demand for Dunk SBs is definitely higher now than it was just that short time ago, and these are much more favorably looked upon/wanted. I totally hope you’re right for those that want them, but I think your wrong with this one. And that’s not even considering the Sandy Bodecker connection and significance of this pair. Yeah, after thinking about it some more, I’m more firmly stating that there’s no way these settle that low.
Being optimistic for those that didn't/don't hit....I'm probably wrong but I hope buyer's hold out. Then there's a chance.....

low 2's, high 1's def not happening. the possible lowest point for blacks will be after SNKRS ships when every impatient reseller is rushing their pairs to goat/stockx making supply at a maximum and patience at a minimum.

whites will now maintain a steady trajectory upwards much similar to how the lobsters have climbed since a few days after their release. if you are going to cop, now is the time. rip the bandaid off quickly and get it over with

Smh FOMO kinda kick’n in. You guys really love them Rayguns lol. I guess I’ll shoot for the black pair on SNKRS tomorrow and see what happens. Will try to use this gift card for them. Now even starting to think I like the white pair too :smh:. Halp.

Whites are definitely the move. Why the swoosh on the black men's pair look hella crooked and off???? Hope all pairs aren't like dude ^^^^ pics.

Just finished reading 4 pages back , oh man that video 🤦🏽‍♂️ poor management on the shop, I would of just cancel the release and figure out something do a live raffle or put them on the shelf at random day/time

I hope everyone that doesn’t have them yet hits tomorrow on SNKRS. Oh, phamo phamo salute on the info drop! That’s what this thread is all about. Good stuff.
Wow, haven't been on here for a hot minute. I did hear some locals talking about this app. I downloaded it so lets see what happens tomorrow. Good to see that some of the OG's are still hear holding it down.

Back
Top Bottom