2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully in 2020 we see a solution to the bots and have releases to where if you are on the site and check out within 1 min of a drop then your guaranteed a W.

These sneaker drops are still living in 2015

Just curious- how could this work? Wouldn’t that mean that production numbers would have to increase 10 fold?

And those that did cop would you recommend the app because it's always buggy as he'll for me or desktop?

For those who copped, did yall bot it cuz that jawn went STRAIGHT to sold out. I never eem got to see the price so idk how tf anyone got these manually
I think that’s a SNKRS glitch. Next time, log out and then log back in. Happened to me once and it fixed it

For those who copped, did yall bot it cuz that jawn went STRAIGHT to sold out. I never eem got to see the price so idk how tf anyone got these manually

it went live at 10am. It didn’t pop up as sold out for me. I only used my one cell phone entry this time too.

If you’re referring to snkrs. The only bot they have is enter multiples accounts. Nike is all draws for releases.

LEO = Let Everyone Order. Basically let everyone make a purchase request and randomize winners after the first two mins.

DAN = Nike Draw. You know how that work.

1833C701-269D-42D7-B99A-F3F3641DDA9A.png

A rare W

congrats to those who copped.
tried to get a pair for my nephew, but instead got a nice L on snkrs to round out the year.

Back
Top Bottom