2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the creator of the dia de los muertos just shut the game down !!!

DAD0E72B-DB1D-4F05-AB61-E8C42C4466F8.png
B281C7BB-2A95-49E6-B894-E86FC96B97D2.png
these are the first prototypes. the trim is white. the order and the colors of the skulls are different from the release pair. the sole isn't ice and it comes perferorated.

only a left foot exists in the world because it was produced to make revisions before mass production

whats it say in spanish?

these are the first prototype for the #DunkSB 'dia de los muertos' (day of the dead), the piping is white, the order and colors of the skulls are different than the final drop, the sole isn't "ice" and it comes stamped? sample

only one left shoe exists in the world since it was produced only to make revisions prior to mass production

not a native spanish speaker so my espanol is probably rusty

Local Did A Quick Drop Today For Infra’s While I Was Out At A Lunch Meeting. Had My Lady Swing By And Didn’t Get Lucky On My Size 10 But She Grabbed The Closest Size She Could In A 9 :pimp:
B2120CF6-98A0-46B7-A670-A6A48F757873.jpeg

Dope *** Shoe In Person And Hope To Still Have A Shot At My Size 10 Some Point Tomorrow :nerd:

PS- Local Shop Told My Lady They Were Expecting More Pairs Next Week? Take It For What It Is :rolleyes

Last edited:
Local Did A Quick Drop Today For Infra’s While I Was Out At A Lunch Meeting. Had My Lady Swing By And Didn’t Get Lucky On My Size 10 But She Grabbed The Closest Size She Could In A 9 :pimp:

Dope *** Shoe In Person And Hope To Still Have A Shot At My Size 10 Some Point Tomorrow :nerd:

PS- Local Shop Told My Lady They Were Expecting More Pairs Next Week? Take It For What It Is :rolleyes
My size 👀👀
PS

You're in Denver? Which shop, been checking 303boards insta and haven't seen anything

Back
Top Bottom