2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

4CF9867E-4A7B-4939-9803-F5355B5F190C.jpeg

forgot I had these. Happy Saturday NT

Damn, at least you got word that the Maneki highs failed so at least someone is checking something. I think/hope I’m good with my De La lows from the comparing I did and them being newer. I had a bid up on some pee wees (still regret selling my pair 10+ years ago) but I took it off because I’m just not trusting them with any older shoes like that.

First pair of Nike SB’s I ever owned. Come to
Think of if they were the first pair of shoes I bought with my own money.
U must not know 75% of these old dunks are putian guazodong fakes,tgey super raRe,and its 13 years later

I wonder if the fake factories are making older styles? I’d think not
But you never know
Yes theY are recreating every sb dunk,jordan 1,they are invincible,they will get the size tag str8 after a few versions,i worked for a chinese clone cartel.remember the ig mad for kicks

Yep, new production for reps of old rayguns started when the new rayguns hype built up.
All the Kids in Guazadong are getting to be millionaires off clones,then they buy worlds rarest unicorns with money to stunt on usa and japan

jpizzle329 jpizzle329 Like others said, those dinos look fake. That flaw in stitching where the ankle collar and heel lining meet is a big error, too.

1578758598720.png

But both heel embroideries being off (crooked and the other not touching midsole) are definitely signs they're fake. Seek a refund.
Yea I sent in comparison photos and filed for a refund back . Let’s see what they say. I hope they make this right . Also question if they decide not to refund me , does anyone know if I can seek Paypal buyer protection as well against stock x since it was my form of payment .?

Tactics Portland had 48 pairs.
Raffle by size . They said they would have extra pairs.
Probably about 30 people there. Two larger groups of flippers furiously looking up size value differential before determining how to allocate their raffle tickets . Also excitedly texting people to get there to proxy to flip more pairs.

People working today could not have been nicer . Gorgeous new store if you are in town stop by .

Back
Top Bottom