2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven’t posted pickups or double ups in a while..

27755D15-0D16-42C7-BD45-6C2FB68CEEEC.jpeg
EA367AE2-95F0-4CE5-A8B9-11160B2D823F.jpeg

81C25aVrTPL._AC_UY575_.jpg
20200130_003811.jpg
Anyone ever gave these a shot at stretching a half size up? Wondering how they are going to turn out.. Bought the wrong size a while back and hate taking the insole out just to have them fit comfortably..

Random side question - For anyone who wears their SB Galaxy lows... are the toe-boxes as uncomfortable as they look? Looking at picking up a pair but the photos reminds me of the Space Jam lows in a way which the toe area was killer.

Random side question - For anyone who wears their SB Galaxy lows... are the toe-boxes as uncomfortable as they look? Looking at picking up a pair but the photos reminds me of the Space Jam lows in a way which the toe area was killer.
My galaxies kill in the same spot as my patent red lows.

In store only though? :smh:. Infrareds had that ISO crap and that meant I had to do a 4 hr campout at my local because they were limited as hell. Hope that’s not the case here. Need safaris, bad.

In store only though? :smh:. Infrareds had that ISO crap and that meant I had to do 4 hr campout at my local because they were limited as hell. Hope that’s not the case here. Need safaris, bad.

ISO Nike decision is orange label stuff. They are not orange label.
YMMV on your local saying ISO or no online or what have you

Back
Top Bottom