2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if i can find those safaris early for like 200-230, im just gonna pull. I cant even cop infareds or truck its at retail lol. No shot at safaris

Just heard about the recent boxing themed P-rod dunks. Got this signed and inscribed by P-rod in 2009. Was always curious what boxing had to do with P-rod. Looks like if it wasn't skating, he'd be a boxer.

Attachments

• IMG_20200130_194931.jpg
    IMG_20200130_194931.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_20200130_194919.jpg
    IMG_20200130_194919.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 247
Are plums an sb? I thought they were, but then read that they aren't, but my local said he'll be getting them and he only has an sb account, so I'm just confused at this point.

Are plums an sb? I thought they were, but then read that they aren't, but my local said he'll be getting them and he only has an sb account, so I'm just confused at this point.

That is weird.. they aren't SB's unless someone else knows differently. My understanding is they are supposed to hit NSW account stores and SNKRS but not skates shops unless they have a NSW account. Could be a YMMV situation.

Lucky you though lol!

EU stuff

Spectrum high

Blue HackPack Blazer

Infrareds tomorrow

Truck It tomorrow

Wish those Easter dunks came in baby/toddler sizes. Wouldn't mind seeing my little girl in them.

Plums trying to grow on me. I keep pulling myself back and saying you have the SB plum highs already you don't need that colorway. But yall keep posting these plum pics lol

Back
Top Bottom