2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

97E986D4-AE72-4E84-BE47-F2DB815A06C9.jpeg
Plum L consolation prize

Humidity or Politics didn't get these in store? Asking because of your avi
Politics got plums but raffled all of the pairs away at their “shake back Sunday” event last Sunday. I was stuck at work unfortunately, so I couldn’t attend. Their Sunday events seem to always fall on the weekends I work. Humidity didn’t get any because this isn’t a SB release.

Quartersnacks that wild? I’ve never seen in person. Love the tones down mostly black look though

Yea I remember their IG or website they said they used it. Brand new out the box, they definitely changed colors when u ran your fingers thru em. Felt as good as some fieg x Asics collabs.

whats with the madness in here! Waiting for john to drop the info on shadow lows

neuralink implant

Some spots in nearby MI already had them & are now gone though supposedly one is waiting on shipment, only problem is that my brother doesn't recall the name as he was working on a project for work from the 2.3 - 2.5.20 & randomly hit up spots he looked up on google. sorry not much help but some tidbir of info for people nearby MI at least. good luck.

I almot came close to getting the SL today though was off by 1 flippin number on the raffle. & to think i was the first one at the store is what urks me the most. the kid in front of me when tickets were handed out was the one that claimed. sucks ***. similar thing happened @ SDCC a few years back during a tron legacy panel for a kick *** prize. Again, 1 single digit.

I wanna enter for both SL’s and those 1’s tmrw at the same time on SNKRS haha..
wonder if that first 30 seconds matter to enter

Back
Top Bottom