2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really wanted Strangeloves. Like someone else posted earlier in here, my SNKRS app has a completely blank order history. Got absolutely nothing from this app still til this day :smh:

welp, on to the next release :lol:

1581176733943.png

Any marketplace besides StockX or Goat to get those SL and plums? I'm not from the US btw.
Really wanted a pair just to rock. Got to wait and see whether the price will dip after next week.
Gaddamn resellers.

Someone explain to me how they contact you on the CopDate App???

I entered in ever raffle in socal but nothing

Paid resell last night before prices skyrocketed. Just knew SNKRS would be on some BS.:smh:

It’s your money, but for me personally these were a straight pass if I couldn’t get them at retail. I knew chances were slim so I had low expectations from the start.

Reactions: Bat
I know it’s way too early but When do y’all think this sb/dunk hype will die off? I picked up some old gems I used to have before the hype train and I’m kicking myself for not buying more. With the newer releases there’s no way I’ll be paying their current “market value” since I could of bought older pairs for the same price. Can’t wait for the hype to move on to something else so those who actually have a thing for dunks/SBs can actually buy to wear. End of rant.

I know it’s way too early but When do y’all think this sb/dunk hype will die off? I picked up some old gems I used to have before the hype train and I’m kicking myself for not buying more. With the newer releases there’s no way I’ll be paying their current “market value” since I could of bought older pairs for the same price. Can’t wait for the hype to move on to something else so those who actually have a thing for dunks/SBs can actually buy to wear. End of rant.

we might have to wait another 2-3 years for the hype to die down

UB hype lasted 3-4 years
Yeezy lasted even longer
Jordan 1s have been hyped since the frags in 15, but seem to be cooling down a bit this year

Facts, luckily last year I grabbed my Tweed Lows for only $160 on ebay. Look at Jordans recently: other than obvious hype for 11s and 1s, many times now they'll sit for a while (which would be an absurd thought just 5 years ago).

Back
Top Bottom