2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today.
493DC738-4C7D-4E57-91A8-2F2E74DE7DE2.jpeg

Anyone looking for a pair of defective Rayguns??? Get them here for the low price of $12,500.00 People have officially lost their minds:lol:

My size 🥴🥴

so they really that uncomfortable? That’ll help sway me from wanting to cop. Thanks in advance.

i got the regular teal box...totally thought all QS' got the rainbow box. HMMMM!

Kinda shocked SL prices dropped so much (especially in my size). Wonder how low they'll go...or if this is just the inevitable decline that happens when pairs come in, followed by gains when pairs dry up.

Also noticed infrared resale prices dropping if anyone's still looking.

I would also expect them to drop after Valentines day. Everyone wants them before then, and I would assume once the holiday passes they will lose a lot of steam.

I would also expect them to drop after Valentines day. Everyone wants them before then, and I would assume once the holiday passes they will lose a lot of steam.

We were all saying the same about the NOMs, too. And we all remember how that mess played out. But that's a good baseline to look at if you're planning to cop SLs at resale. They'll dip for a few weeks while the quick flippers are coming in hot. But expect them to eventually settle somewhere around where they are now, if not higher. I'd cop soon if you want them, but I'm officially retail or bust until this hype train smokes out.

We were all saying the same about the NOMs, too. And we all remember how that mess played out. But that's a good baseline to look at if you're planning to cop SLs at resale. They'll dip for a few weeks while the quick flippers are coming in hot. But expect them to eventually settle somewhere around where they are now, if not higher. I'd cop soon if you want them, but I'm officially retail or bust until this hype train smokes out.

Same about retail or bust for me. Neither SLs or Plums are worth anything over retail for me. That time can't come soon enough lol.

As much as i hate resale price talk, this is spot on. People were saying noms would be had at retail a week after Halloween, yet here we are. SL aren’t going much lower which is unfortunate cause I really like them. But they will forever be $150 out of my price range.

$200 is the most I would pay for a modern Sb. Unfortunately, at least for the time being, that is gonna leave me empty handed more times than not. I’m ok with that though. I have too many shoes as it is.

How come i have another good feeling that my 3rd attempt of the SL won’t be shipped? :lol: It just passed the 3rd day for the second attempt but still hasn’t been canceled.

Where are you copping from?
GOAT. Stopped using SX a long time ago. Used to think GOAT is a lot better but they definitely downgraded a lot.

First 2 I accepted the asking and it got confirmed within 10 min. 3rd was today at 9am and the buyer accepted my price but wouldn’t most people be on “seller packaging” already? I’m starting to think it’s resellers making fake accts so they can somehow drive up prices.

Both are the same crap and same sellers and buyers doing the same ****.
Funny how the rep from goat said it won’t be from the same seller again when they sent me a canceled notice after the first one. Bunch of BS. Hard to obtain for retail and now hard to get from resale. :rofl:

Im going to give up after this last attempt.

Funny how the rep from goat said it won’t be from the same seller again when they sent me a canceled notice after the first one. Bunch of BS. Hard to obtain for retail and now hard to get from resale. :rofl:
Oh I’ve definitely had orders canceled which were then sold by me again one second later. I would think that would be harder to do on a current release but for older stuff it links to whoever has it for sale

Thanks - I got a replacement pair from Uprise on the way. They look good in hand for anyone still on the fence about them.
i tried to resist buying these so much but ultimately gave in and picked up a pair...

i felt like id regret it later...i love earth tones...i got too many green/brown shoes, but these do look really clean and i love highs

Back
Top Bottom