2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A9C76C18-7067-4410-A1DB-3984A4CD65A9.jpeg
Damn homie...

For those that have both the recent viotech dunks and plum dunks, do they fit the same or do the plums fit more snug due to the ankle padding? Thanks!

I’d be livid smh... do they even check the shoes? I actually ordered some plums from StockX a few days ago.

There are a few videos online behind the scenes at StockX where they "authenticate" the shoes. Basically a dude looks at the box, pulls the shoes out, smells them and puts a StockX tag on them. ~1 minute per pair as they have pallets to go through a day.

Kind of annoying that these Truck-It highs are the shoe that they finally decide to produce reasonable quantities of.

I really thought it was just me that felt like these have sold out and restocked an absurd amount of times already lol.

I’m getting tempted to put up my used minty C&k up on the market. I’ll probably wait for the summer time. Crazy 3-4 years ago I had homers, red sup and jedis all ds. Sold everything for $1.4k :angry:

The foundation of Nike SB as we know it was built on hype.

I'm glad to see Nike putting the time and energy into a line that is so deserved of such.

I'm happy to watch the second wave of Nike SB reach a fever pitch. It gives some much needed energy to the brand and gives a new generation of kids something to clamor for.

i was good when you could walk in and out with a pair with no hassle and didn’t need a computer science degree

Ayo who knows where to sneaker shop near Brentwood/Nashville? Might be heading there soon to link up with some homies (who aren’t really into kicks)

Random, but does anyone have a spare set of laces for hunter lows (size 10.5), brown or the off-white/cream? Just Replaced my old pair for a steal, but the owner doesn’t have the og laces. If anyone can point me to a site that may have replacements I’d appreciate it a lot. Peace 🙏🏿

Back
Top Bottom