2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

early pics made them look terrible...especially with the bandana print ripped off the toe area. DS these are fire. still not feeling the laces but the whole rest of the shoe is fire to me. i'd cop if it were a gr sitting on shelves.
i'm not a ts fan at all outside of that one song he had on the radio with drake. if its not boom bap (Griselda and anyone in their circle) with a few exceptions (peewee longway, sauce twinz or something from like 2002 and back, etc.) its not getting played in the whip.

whoever said that they're not a fan of son but his sneaker releases have all been dope wasn't lying.

(my 2 cents)

off topic but what do you think of how Gunn, Benny and conways careers have trajectoried?

My boy put me onto them like back in 2014-2015 and sworeeeeee up and down they were up next. And now seeing the love they're getting in 2020 is wild lol

Saw this on ScreamingSqueegies insta story. (They hand screen skateboards.) Lance was over and got paint on his shoes.
A86A6312-B1CD-4BA7-99D4-358193BE1752.jpeg

Last edited:
off topic but what do you think of how Gunn, Benny and conways careers have trajectoried?

My boy put me onto them like back in 2014-2015 and sworeeeeee up and down they were up next. And now seeing the love they're getting in 2020 is wild lol
Griselda cats are super deserving of the love they’re getting shown. Who in the game sounds as nice and puts in as much work as them? The amount of projects they drop in a short time frames is astounding. Dudes deserve it. Good time to be a fan of that old hip hop sound that’s being revived by Griselda. Plus they actually put on a good live show. Butcher coming...

wren't QS kicks mostly in store anyway back in the day?
resale wasn't as bad as it is now if you struck out...plus (in my experience) ppl looked out more if you did the groundwork.

i remember i got an autographed pair of sbtg dunks from a person that stood in line in the phillippines...and he was one of the first 50 in line so son autographed them in gold and black. i didn't pay much over retail plus shipping for them, either and this was when they were asia only before the other release.

that was then. i don't think something like that is possible now.

Need an Undftd dub, copdate was useless but glad some stores went with email raffles instead, but sucks given out of towners will ruin it LOL

resale wasn't as bad as it is now if you struck out...plus (in my experience) ppl looked out more if you did the groundwork.

i remember i got an autographed pair of sbtg dunks from a person that stood in line in the phillippines...and he was one of the first 50 in line so son autographed them in gold and black. i didn't pay much over retail plus shipping for them, either and this was when they were asia only before the other release.

that was then. i don't think something like that is possible now.

I used to Goto MIA Skateshop(RIP) as early as 6am for most QS releases and score a pair. Good times.

If supreme’s drop today is any indication , then LMFAOOOOOOO at any chance of these there. I hope they drop in store only.
Just waiting on them and one more store to drop info. They better hurry up

Holding out a 0.0001% hope that local raffles will actually give me a shot. If not, ahh well. Onto the next release that I'll whiff on.

If supreme’s drop today is any indication , then LMFAOOOOOOO at any chance of these there. I hope they drop in store only.
Just waiting on them and one more store to drop info. They better hurry up

In store is gonna get shut down. 100% they better do sign up or something

Griselda thoughts

yeah, seeing the love is dope. if anybody deserves it they do because everything was grass roots and they truly care about what they do and how they do it. everything is calculated and organic.

wsg: he wants to be a dame/biggs type of person and i think the right ppl can see that he might be capable of being in that position so they might give him the platform one day. or he could create his own (he kinda did but i mean on a larger scale). it'd be nice to see another label similar to rocafella. its kinda what i hope to see with Griselda x roc nation once the shady deal runs out.

he's got a blueprint mad ppl are following and its dope to see that he's included some of those ppl and put them in positions to make money and get out of the hood. look at flee lord, for example. he's on tour with them right now. i saw an ig story where flee was talking about providing for his daughters and how he just got out of the street and it was a good feeling to be able to provide for them legally... wsg is a good dude. i mean i give it to flee for his work ethic and for working on his bars and delivery and getting on his business tip and getting the merch out from his house (iirc). west showed him the blueprint and he ran with it.

i think that machine is coming behind Griselda soon. in 2020 i'd like to see the streams get higher/singles get played on regular radio. more and more ppl offline come up to me and ask me about them because they heard so and so has bars. when i first started rocking the merch it was just ppl from upstate. now its ppl from charlotte, nyc, etc.

mad writers on ig like them now. out of my followers, at first it felt like i was the only one that knew who they were...now everyone uses them as a soundtrack, lol.

Conway: i feel like he kinda faded in the background a little but i feel like that's going to change soon as that album drops. at least i hope so. i think benny is more relatable to ppl only because Conway is a private person who has bars but outside of him getting shot and him talking about it ppl don't know a lot about him. the album should change that. flow wise i think Conway got benny. as far as bars its close. depends on the day for me but Conway got benny in the last few freestyles they spit IMO. when Conway flow switches and starts rhyming almost every word in his bars...yeah, as far as technical stuff i think Conway has benny BUT

benny: i don't think we've seen benny's peak. its hard to say he's gotten better because he started out NICE. i know that jay track and that nas track are coming. i'm only interested in the drake track because i want him to blow...
but i want to hear him with jay. i'm really hoping he's on jay electronica's new album along with jay. at some point somebody has to use their brain and collab with him for the culture. maybe ppl are scared?
i really like what Royce is doing and how he's guiding ppl from the background.
benny got the right ppl in his corner. they know he's the guy.
its hard to tell if he's one hit away because of his age, just like Conway, but i think benny has a ton of potential.

they just need a single that takes off and its a wrap. like clipse didn't think grinding would take off...but look at it.

when supreme sf dropping these? hopefully saturday cause ima be around the area. i can run to supreme sf if they drop

big facts.

closest thing to pigeons/paris/something of that ilk we've seen as far as numbers in awhile IMO. at best the numbers gotta be like supreme highs (iirc 500 of each color)?

what are the skateshops in japan/Europe looking like?

I literally had this convo at lunch and remembered a time where I scoffed at paris but could have afford them. now look...these aren't those but still...as I was talking I had a weebay moment and was like yooo...maybe I should just take the L and purchase now...sad. I just want to wear them. :/

At that point I’ll just move on and pretend they don’t exist. They’re not THAT great. Being uber limited is what’s pushing these.

travis gotchall boys acting goofy

anyone in here looking to move a DS 11.5 plum? I have a DS 12 plum to size swap or I'll buy the 11.5 outright for market price. PM me!

Back
Top Bottom