2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

90% of the sneaker opinions I see on Twitter are terrible because of that I try to keep my sneaker content to a minimum up there....the only account I follow that is sneaker related is Solelinks..and they're about to be unfollowed too for these late noti's.

I think I got an alert from SL's to sign up for a raffle that closes within 1 hour.. oh yeah for Premier .. I got it like 12 hours later :lol:

Screenshot_20200228-094008_Instagram.jpg
strongly recommended by Nike

who said i was worried? u pulling BS out ur *** again like u always do? im just saying they're wearing dunks now.
Wow thanks for the breaking news Geraldo, never woulda thought Nike athletes would be wearing Nike. Lebron had dunks emblazoned with his logo well over a decade ago. If you watch the video of him showing some of his sneaker collection from 2015, you'll see some dunks there. I think I posted that in here a while back. Let me know if you ever see Stefan in some Janoskis or something actually useful.

edit: and I'd be more surprised if PJ Tucker didn't have or wear any kind of Nike. @ me if you find that out, too.

Damn, these look to be holding at 1K in my size even with the 20% off seller fees on SX. I may need to pull some pairs out of the archive.. Who else is actually contemplating dropping 1000 for a pair of these?

Damn, these look to be holding at 1K in my size even with the 20% off seller fees on SX. I may need to pull some pairs out of the archive.. Who else is actually contemplating dropping 1000 for a pair of these?
There will be a couple of people. Especially with tax season.

praying for a snkrs drop or raffle W. otherwise these gonna go to the moon

Shipping but I guess there was nothing stopping locals from putting in for online yesterday as well.
I know I'd do both if I was local.

They will cancel online if you hit local. It happened to me via frenzy for the Raynguns. I hit local then 30 mins later I hit online but that got canceled 20 mins later due to same email used. They straight up said 1 per person for BOTH drops.

Back
Top Bottom